Going to visit a birthday, wedding or any other celebration, every person faces a very significant problem regarding the search for a good gift. And, as a rule, in such a situation there are necessarily “experts” who categorically forbid buying a watch for this purpose, referring to terrible omens and superstitions. Why is it considered that such accessories cannot be presented as a gift, and where does such a statement come from?
A bit of history
In fact, there are quite a few versions on this matter, but two of them are considered the most common.
- In Western countries, clock hands are equated with sharp objects, and therefore chronometers are automatically classified in the same category as knives and other cutting household and tableware items. They say that such presents attract evil spirits to the recipient.
- According to Chinese belief, watches are associated with invitations to funerals. If we talk about the multiple interpretations of this statement, the Chinese believe that the gifted chronometer will count down the time until the death of the recipient. The Japanese claim that with such a present, the giver wishes death to the person.
In our country, you can hear many sad stories about how a gifted watch becomes the cause of quarrels, quarrels and separations in lovers. They also say that under no circumstances should you present a chronometer as a gift to your girlfriend, because in this way she is reminded of her age. It is not recommended to buy a watch for adults and the elderly, as well as for the seriously ill.
In a word, if we delve into this problem to the maximum, we can conclude that it is better not to show the watch to anyone, otherwise then people will live in disharmony with the whole world. And on the other hand — if a person really wanted to do something nice for you, spent a lot of time looking for a good gift, and at the same time invested a lot in it financially — then why think only about the bad? After all, all superstitions and superstitions are just “horror stories”, often not substantiated by anything from a scientific point of view. And if such an ancestral legacy does not give you peace, then you can symbolically “buy back” your gift from the giver. Just give him a few coins for the watch and wear it with pleasure and without any worries.
Who will the watch be the best gift for?
And for those who do not believe in bad omens, we advise you to pay attention to the assortment of the chasik online store. We assure you that the problem of a stylish and memorable gift will no longer exist if you contact us. The assortment of the best chronometers from modern manufacturers will allow everyone to choose products for:
- watch collectors — these are the people who know a lot about good things and will definitely be happy to add to their collection;
- a friend, relative, acquaintance — this is the most win-win option for a present that is relevant at all times;
- employee and boss — in this way you can emphasize your attitude to the person, expressing gratitude for mutual cooperation;
- their child — it is the parents who become the givers of the first hours in the life of a little man;
- loved one — with the help of watches, you will demonstrate that every minute spent without your significant other will seem like an eternity to you.
When choosing a watch as a gift, you must first of all remember that you are providing the recipient with a practical thing that brings undeniable benefits. Having a good understanding of all the advantages of a person, you confirm your affection and attention to him, and this is equally pleasant for absolutely all people, regardless of status, gender and age.