The hearts and hair of women and girls all over the world have been conquered by fashionable hairpins with pearls. They can be matched to any hair length and color, worn in hundreds of different ways and in different quantities. It all depends on your mood and imagination. They are suitable both for delicate airy dresses and for elegant evening dresses. About choosing and wearing pins of different shapes and sizes with pearls according to the shape of the face, the nature of the event and the type of outfit.
A few pearl studs are the current trend of 2021
This year the emphasis is on lightness and naturalness. That is why spectacular pin-ups, interesting hairstyles with braids and wavy hair combed back reign in fashion. These hairstyles are meant to shine or attract attention with bright colors thanks to fashionable accessories.
Pearls have become the most popular type of hair jewelry. It is considered the canon of classical elegance. Previously, it was associated with something unique, difficult to access and intriguing. Its products were synonymous with luxury — the most famous stars and wives of influential people could have them. Our grandmothers and mothers wore pearls in the form of necklaces and earrings. He appeared again on our hair and we have to admit that he looks amazing there.
Previously, these white stones were natural, but very expensive. And now women tend to buy much cheaper accessories with artificial pearls, exactly imitating branded models.
This trend began to be developed by bloggers and influencers on Instagram in 2020, and now it is visible on global catwalks.
- Famous fashion designers such as Alexander Wang and Donatella Versace insist that ornate hairpins can replace other jewelry. In their New Year’s collections there were many pearls and fashionable shiny ribbons. In 2021, designers took a step forward — they stopped treating hair accessories only as an addition to the hairstyle. They have more extravagant ideas in stock not only for everyday style, but also for special occasions — to add magic to the hairstyle.
- Leaf-shaped brooches and hairdos with pearl hairpins dominated the Chanel winter show. Made of silver and decorated with pearls and reflective crystals, they are perfect both with a set with an airy dress and with an evening outfit. “Ponytail” with asymmetric fringe — an offer from the fashion house Chanel, which promoted this hairstyle during the last show. Models with long natural hair had a straight ponytail with a side parting. A long fringe was attached with a decorative pin.
- During the presentation of the Paco Rabanne collection, stylists also decorated the models’ hairstyles with such clips — on the sides and on the back of the head, decorated with small pigtails.
- Fashion designers Versace revived the trend of metallic invisibles with pearls, as in the 90s. To reflect the light of the spotlights, they were additionally decorated with multi-colored precious stones.
- On the Schrimps catwalk, some models wore headbands made entirely of pearls.
- At Simone Roch’s, designers officially announced the fashion for hairpins, thickly sprinkled with small and large pearls and shining in the hair. Pearl accessories not only milky, but also black, blue and even orange are new.
When to wear pearl brooches and hairpins
The main advantage of decorative pins decorated with pearls is versatility. They are suitable even for every day — both for a blouse and skirt look, and for a t‑shirt with trousers, even with jeans and sneakers. This is a good choice for those who are not afraid to combine different styles and emphasize originality.
Studs with pearls are often chosen by the bride both for civil wedding ceremonies and for weddings in the church. These ornaments are beautifully combined with elegant wedding hairstyles.
Weddings and wedding celebrations are not the only special occasions when pearl accessories can be worn. They are also suitable for other family celebrations, such as Christmas gatherings, as well as communions, dates and parties with friends.
How to wear pearl studs
There are many ways to attach pins. The most classic option is to stick a pin on the side, above the ear or next to it. One delicate pin made of natural or artificial pearls is enough to completely change your style. It goes well with both a regular golf shirt and an elegant little black dress. If you don’t like saturation, give up earrings.
You can also choose symmetrical hair ornaments on both sides of the head. It adds girlish charm and is the most versatile. Such hairstyles are made very quickly. To make jewelry even more noticeable, you need to pin them closer to the parting, closer to the forehead.
Another simple hairstyle is to collect the hair at the back and pin it into a ponytail with a large pearl hairpin, which will replace the rubber band.
For special occasions, such pearl cufflinks look great in combination with elegant pin-ups. This suggestion is for those who love romantic braided buns, but can’t imagine them together with stiff half-head pins. Due to its informality, this hairstyle is suitable for both a romantic dress and jeans and a sweater.
If you decide to use floral ornaments, you can place modest individual pearls between them. It will look great.
Sometimes pearl jewelry for hair can be combined with accessories with other stones, but it is better to bet on only one type of stone.
Hairstyle with hairpins made of pearls and rhinestones in the form of inscriptions will add a note of rock style to the image. These decorations add character to the appearance and add a touch of style. They go well with a leather jacket and ripped jeans. It is also an original way to tell the world about your current mood or feeling.
Hairstyles with several hairpins with pearls in one place. The more the better. An interesting pattern is created from them — an excellent decoration for hair. But if you decide to use more studs, avoid massive earrings, because the effect can be too theatrical.
If you are not a fan of styling, buns and braids, you can always choose a looser hairstyle. Try curling the curls with curlers or curling tongs, straighten them with an iron. Then collect them from the sides, pin them in the back with hairpins.
Hairstyles with hairpins with delicate pearls perfectly harmonize with elegantly curled hair, which adds romance to the image. It also looks great when curls or waves slightly overlap the hairpin. It will decorate both short bob haircuts and long hair.
Pearl studs and earrings with pearls are an excellent replacement for classic earrings or necklaces. They emphasize femininity and add radiance to the face. For those who do not like to overload the image with a large number of accessories, it is only worth placing the pins symmetrically on both sides of the head. They will keep the curls in one place.
Those who like to draw attention to themselves can experiment with fashion by combining these products in different shapes, sizes and colors.
Look at our catalog, where many different hair accessories are presented. You will definitely find jewelry for yourself! Choose and place an order with delivery across Ukraine.