Modern women’s watches, in addition to their main function, can effectively complement any style. Any fashionista strives to have at least a few pairs of watches in order to feel confident in any situation and create a pleasant impression of herself.
There are many models on the market and any girl has many questions. What watches are in fashion now? Which watch is right for me? Which brands are the best? In this material, you will learn what to be guided by when buying and how to choose the right women’s watch.
Types of women’s watches
Women’s watches are divided into groups:
- Casual. This includes classic models and watches with an unusual shape. The former are worn with business attire, they are strict and limited in additions. The latter are well suited for creating everyday interesting images.
- Designer. They differ in unusual decor and colors.
- Elite. This is a great choice for special occasions.
- Sports. Such accessories are ideal for young people involved in sports. They can be adapted to any situation.
How to choose a women’s watch: what to consider?
Do not know how to choose women’s watches? Then you should pay attention to the following characteristics:
- Mechanism. If you do not want to wind your watch every day, choose a model with a quartz movement. They are not as susceptible to dust and high humidity. And they are quite affordable. Most importantly, change the battery in a timely manner.
- Model material. There are models made of titanium alloy, platinum, brass, palladium, gold, silver, leather, etc. The most optimal material in terms of price and quality is stainless steel. Ceramic watches are not only beautiful, but also wear-resistant, retain their original presentation for a long time. Silver is considered the most “capricious” material. Behind him, constant care is needed so that a luxurious attractive appearance is not lost.
- Mounting method. There is no particular difference between a bracelet and a strap, so choose the option to your liking, based on your preferences.
- Functional. The filling of branded watches may be different. The main thing is to immediately decide what functions you need. It can be an alarm clock, a GPS system, a perpetual calendar, a second time zone, a tachometer, a calendar, a backlight, etc. If you do not want to overpay for items that you are unlikely to need, buy a simpler model.
- Design. Choose the option that you like best. It is better to immediately decide for what purpose you are buying them, and with what outfits you will combine them.
Decide on your size
To choose a good women’s watch, first of all decide on your ideal size. When buying, consider the size of the dial. Large models are very popular today, but they are not suitable for girls with a fragile hand. Therefore, it is worth choosing a model commensurate with your body. The watch should not compress or cause discomfort when worn. They should securely clasp the hand and sit moderately tightly.
How to choose the right women’s watch by color? Remember, it is the color that sets the tone for the product. With a well-chosen watch, you can effectively complement the image or make a bright accent.
For everyday wear, buy brown, black, gold or silver devices. They are considered classics and always look appropriate.
For entertainment, choose products with any pattern on the dial and an interesting strap. In summer, it is better to wear models of saturated colors, and in the off-season, you can get by with models of muted shades.
The choice of women’s watches takes a lot of time. If you are going to get the most out of the purchase, look at the price-quality ratio of the watches you like, as well as the service of the store where you make the purchase. Packaging, manufacturer’s warranty, quality service, bonuses — all this plays an important role.
Try to choose a watch based on your budget. If you can afford products from luxury watch companies, you should not deny yourself such a pleasure.
Following the above tips, you can buy a really high-quality and practical accessory that will perfectly match your style.