Finding a beautiful and sophisticated accessory is not an easy task, as it plays an important role in enhancing your look. The right jewelry can make a big difference in how you look. Earrings are a great way to complement your natural beauty while drawing the attention of those around you. How to choose earrings according to the type of face? Let’s try to figure this out.
How to choose earrings for every day, given the features of the face?
To determine the natural shape of your face, pull your hair back and outline it in the mirror. First of all, you should consider it and evaluate how different shapes and styles of earrings will go with it. It is very easy to choose earrings according to the type of face.
So, which earrings will be perfect for you.
- If your forehead is not too wide, and the line from it merges with your high cheekbones, then you have an oval face type. In this case, carnations with pearls or droplets will be the best option for you. They guarantee a gentle addition to the natural contour of your face.
- If you have a round face, meaning your cheeks are more rounded, dangles and chain earrings are perfect for you and look amazing as they will help elongate your face.
- The heart-shaped face tapers towards the chin. To balance out your natural triangle shape, try earrings that are wider at the bottom than at the top. Earrings with soft curves, such as teardrops, also work well.
- If your forehead, cheeks, and jawline are the same width, look for jewelry that is medium length or with angular and rounded edges, as they help soften the natural angles of your face.
- If you have a small and narrow face, high volume earrings work well for you, but short mother-of-pearl and pearls also look very good, as they help to draw attention to your face horizontally.
- When your forehead and chin are narrower than your cheekbones, opt for accessories that balance your natural beauty and have more width.
If you want to have an impeccable appearance, then choose the right earrings according to the shape of your face.