The hearts and hair of women and girls all over the world have been conquered by fashionable hairpins with pearls. They can be matched to any hair length and color, worn in hundreds of different ways and in different quantities. It all depends on your mood and imagination. Suitable for both delicate airy dresses and elegant evening dresses. About choosing and wearing hairpins of different shapes and sizes with pearls according to the shape of the face, the nature of the event and the type of outfit.
A few pearl hairpins — the current trend of 2021
This year the emphasis is on lightness and naturalness. That is why spectacular pin-ups, interesting hairstyles with braids and wavy hair combed back reign in fashion. These hairstyles are designed to shine or catch the eye with bright colors thanks to fashionable accessories.
Pearls have become the most popular type of hair jewelry. It is considered the canon of classical elegance. It used to be associated with something unique, hard to find and intriguing. Products from it were synonymous with luxury — they could have the most famous stars and wives of influential people. Our grandmothers and mothers wore pearls in the form of necklaces and earrings. He reappeared on our hair and we must admit that he looks amazing there.
Previously, these white stones were natural, but very expensive. And now women tend to buy much cheaper accessories with faux pearls that accurately mimic branded models.
This trend was started by bloggers and Instagram influencers in 2020 and is now visible on the catwalks of the world.
- Famous fashion designers such as Alexander Wang and Donatella Versace insist that ornate hair clips can replace other jewelry. Their New Year’s collections featured a lot of pearls and trendy glittery ribbons. In 2021, designers took a step forward and stopped treating hair accessories only as an addition to a hairstyle. They have more extravagant ideas in store, not only for everyday looks, but also for special occasions — to add magic to the hairstyle.
- Leaf-shaped brooches and pearl barrettes dominated the Chanel winter runway. Made of silver and embellished with pearls and reflective crystals, they are perfect for both a set with an airy dress and an evening outfit. The ponytail with asymmetrical fringe is a proposal from fashion house Chanel, who promoted this hairstyle during the last show. Models with long natural hair had a straight ponytail with a side parting. The long fringe was attached with a decorative hairpin.
- During the presentation of the Paco Rabanne collection, stylists also decorated the models’ hair with such clips — on the sides and on the back of the head, decorated with small pigtails.
- Fashion designers Versace revived the trend for metal stealths with pearls, as in the 90s. To reflect the light of the spotlights, they were additionally decorated with multi-colored precious stones.
- On the Schrimps catwalk, some models wore headbands made up of only pearls.
- At Simone Roch’s, designers have officially announced the fashion for hairpins, thickly studded with small and large pearls and shining in the hair. A novelty is pearl accessories not only milky, but also black, blue and even orange.
When to wear pearl brooches and hairpins
The main advantage of decorative hairpins decorated with pearls is versatility. They are suitable even for every day — both for an image consisting of a blouse and a skirt, and for a set of T‑shirts with trousers, even with jeans and sneakers. This is a good choice for those who are not afraid to combine different styles and emphasize originality.
Pearl hairpins are often chosen by brides for both civil wedding ceremonies and church weddings. These decorations are beautifully combined with elegant wedding hairstyles.
Weddings and bridal parties aren’t the only special occasions to wear pearl accessories. They are also suitable for other family occasions such as Christmas get-togethers, as well as communions, dates and parties with friends.
How to wear pearl barrettes
There are many ways to attach hairpins. The most classic option is to stab the hairpin on the side, above or next to the ear. One delicate hairpin made of natural or artificial pearls is enough to completely change your style. It goes well with both regular golf and an elegant little black dress. If you do not like saturation, give up earrings.
You can also opt for symmetrical hair ornaments on both sides of the head. It adds a girly charm and is the most versatile. Such hairstyles are done very quickly. To make the decorations even more noticeable, you need to pin them closer to the parting, closer to the forehead.
Another simple hairstyle is to collect the hair at the back and pin it up in a ponytail with a large pearl hairpin to replace the elastic.
For special occasions, these pearl cufflinks look great paired with elegant pin-ups. This offer is for those who love romantic braided buns, but cannot imagine them together with hard half-head hairpins. This hairstyle, due to its informality, is suitable for both a romantic dress and jeans and a sweater.
If you decide to use floral designs, you can place modest individual pearls between them. It will look chic.
Sometimes pearl hair jewelry can be combined with accessories with other stones, but it is better to bet on only one type of stone.
Hairstyles with hairpins made of pearls and rhinestones in the form of inscriptions will add notes of rock style to the image. These embellishments add character and style to the look. They go great with a leather jacket and ripped jeans. It is also an original way to let the world know about your current mood or feeling.
Hairstyles with several hair clips with pearls in one place. The bigger, the better. An interesting pattern is created from them — an excellent decoration for hair. But if you decide to use more bobby pins, ditch the chunky earrings because the effect can be too theatrical.
If you are not a fan of updos, buns and weaves, you can always choose a looser hairstyle. Try curling your curls with curlers or curling irons, straighten them with an iron. Then collect them on the sides, pin at the back with hairpins.
Hairstyles with hairpins with delicate pearls are in perfect harmony with gracefully curled hair, which gives the image a romantic touch. It also looks great when curls or waves overlap the barrette a little. She will decorate both short bob haircuts and long hair.
Pearl barrettes and earrings with pearls are a great replacement for classic earrings or necklaces. They emphasize femininity and give the face radiance. For those who do not like to overload the image with a lot of accessories, you just need to arrange the hairpins symmetrically on both sides of the head. They will keep the curls in one place.
Those who like to draw attention to themselves can experiment with fashion by combining these products in different shapes, sizes and colors.
Check out our catalog for many different hair accessories. You are sure to find jewelry for yourself! Choose and place orders with delivery in Ukraine.